- Sweeping (traditional) to British Standards 6461
- We always carry out a type 2 smoke test (Smoke evacuation test)
- Full visual survey and reporting on any issues or where it does't meet current standards.
- Power sweeping, where a deep clean or chimney fire has occurred, trained, certified and equipped via Rodtech.
- Certificate from Guild of Master Chimney sweeps,
- Approved HETAS chimney sweep
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE THE RISK OF A CHIMNEY FIRE OR CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING? OR JUST GET THE CHIMNEY SWEPT!
If your chimney is clean it will not catch fire (there is nothing in it to burn!) As a Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps trained sweep we have been trained and educated to clean and inspect your solid fuel appliance and flue. We will also be able to recommend any repairs needed, recording them on your sweeping certificate. We are proud to be a Guild certified sweep, since we have passed their rigorous assessment and have received training to understand the many complexities of chimney and venting systems.
Sweeping frequency: Industry Standards
Smokeless coals: At least once a year (Often believed to not need cleaning)
Wood: Once a season when in use on open fires, twice a season for stoves
Bitumous coal: Twice a year
Oil: Once a year
Gas: Once a year
Carbon Monoxide Kills, don't let it catch you out. Install a carbon monoxide alarm today or get us to do it for you. We will let you know what the risks are and if there is any reason why you might be at risk in your home and provide remedies to sort out any issues.